21.1.12

WHERE IS IT?



A year or so ago I promised myself that I would only make considered purchases, and focus on things of good quality which would stand the test of time. Very high on my list of 'purchases to be' was the perfect black turtleneck-I just love the refined silhouette, and with a pair of black tailored pants they make the perfect go to outfit (the perfect pair of black tailored pants was ticked off fairly quickly-thanks Jil Sander :-)

So...where are you, 'Mr. Perfect Black Turtle-neck'? All I find is second-rate imitators-ill fitting on the back or sleeves (must be slim fitting!), fabric I don't want, or fabric that is too thick, fuzzy and woolen (fine-guage merino please).

So I address you directly 'Mr. Perfect Black Turtle-neck'-show yourself to me, I will be good to you! Heck, I can't even find a clear photo of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment